Poker rules for new players to quickly start playing best card game ever
Poker is considered one of the most popular entertainments in online clubs. And it’s not in vain. What other fun involves the presence of ingenuity, intuition and the ability to bluff at the same time? Where else can you so blatantly inflate an opponent and win, having in your hand’s pathetic cards of low rank?
Basic poker rules
Texas Hold`em uses a deck of 52 cards. At one table in the game can participate from two to ten people. The highest card is an ace and then in descending order to the lowest – deuce. True, an ace, depending on the combination, can act both as the highest card and as the lowest.
Cards are dealt clockwise, two each player face down. The cards remaining in the deck are used in the next 4 rounds of betting. The main points of the poker game rules and the course of distribution:
- The dealer is determined in the current distribution and 2 players to the left of him make mandatory bets;
- All players are dealt 2 cards;
- Pre-flop. The first round of bidding takes place, where players see only their 2 cards.
- Flop. A total of 3 cards are laid out on the table, which all players see. Another round of bidding takes place;
- Turn. Another card is added to the community cards. Another round of bidding takes place.
- River. Another card is added and the total number of cards on the table becomes equal to 5. The final round of bidding passes.
- At all stages of betting, one of the poker rules is: if one player remains in the hand, and the rest play a fold, he takes the pot and the rest of the rounds are not held.
- Showdown. If after the final round on the river there are still players left in the hand, they show their pocket cards in turn and the strongest poker hand is determined, which takes the pot in this distribution.
- If the combinations coincide, the kicker rule is applied, and if the hands completely coincide, then these players divide the bank among themselves equally.
Texas Hold`em poker rules are not difficult to start playing. Just go through a couple of games and gain basic experience after learning rules.
The essence of the game is to collect a more winning combination of cards than the opponents. Let’s highlight hand rankings in Texas Hold`em:
- Two pairs;
- Three – 3 cards of the same rank;
- Street – a combination located in a certain sequence;
- Flush – 5 cards of the same suit;
- Full House – 3 cards of the same category and a pair;
- Four of a kind – 4 cards of the same name;
- Straight Flush – 5 cards of the same suit, going sequentially;
- Royal Flush – 5 senior suited cards.
If you want to feel drive and excitement – poker will be great entertainment for you. Besides, thanks to unique developments, you can experience all the aspects and advantages of the best casinos in Las Vegas without leaving your home.